Leeupoort Holiday Town
Leeupoort Holiday Town is situated in the Bushveld on a Nature Reserve between Koedoeskop and Mabula next to the R516 in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Residents have free access to the rest of the Nature Reserve while game roam freely between the low density chalets and houses. It is like living on a Game Park, but without the fences.
The map below can be viewed on mobile devices and is ideal to locate a specific facility at Leeupoort Holiday Town, especially when traveling by road. It may be advisable to switch the map to satellite view to get a birds eye-view of the actual facilities.
To get more information about a street or place, just click on the applicable marker. The type of map can be changed by selecting the appropriate option at the top-right corner of the map. You can also zoom in or out to alter the map-area and detail included in the map.
- Liquor Store
- 2 x Large Swimming pools
- Game drives on your own or walk
- Mountain biking or cycling in the reserve
- Birders paradise with many bird species to spot
- Lots of game and many tree species to see
- Jogging and many other sporting activities
LEEUPOORT NATURE RESERVE RULES
Leeupoort is a proclaimed nature reserve and are thus subject to rules and regulations applicable to all nature reserves in South Africa.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Feeding of animals (game) are prohibited.
- Loud Music and Noises are prohibited. Silence between 22:00 and 07:00.
- Quad-bikes and Motorcycles are prohibited in the Nature Reserve
- Unlicensed Vehicles and driving without a valid Drivers License are prohibited.
- The collection and/or removal of organic matter, plants, wood and stones are prohibited.
- Camping, Fishing and Swimming outside designated areas are prohibited.
- Campfires outside designated areas and private properties are prohibited and must be under adult supervision.
- The use of Firearms, Crossbows, Slings or any other weapon is prohibited.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- The use of spotlights and lasers are prohibited.
- The speed-limit is 25 km/h during the day and 20 km/h from dusk to dawn.
- You enter the reserve and use facilities entirely at your own risk.
OTHER ATTRACTIONS IN THE AREA
- Thabazimbi (60 km) – Vulture Feeding Spot
- Marekeli Nature Reserve (100km) – Elephants, etc.
- Pilaansberg Nature Reserve (110 km) – Elephants, Rhinoceros, etc.